- Organic Olive Oil. Nourishes and protects the skin while offering a soft and supple sensation. Rich in vitamin A, E and polyphenols, a unique antioxidant combination of ingredients that eliminates free radicals. Thus it prevents the accumulated damage generated in the cell membranes over the time. Furthermore it prevents dehydration of the skin when this is exposed to warm summer’s sunlight.
As a hair care ingredient, nourishes and strengthens fragile hair while offering a silky touch and smoothing any roughness.
- Organic Aloe Vera. Penetrates and deeply hydrates the skin, while stimulating the collagen synthesis. It has a high anti-aging action that revitilises the skin while increasing its elasticity. It possesses extremely softening properties offering a pleasant sense to anyone that suffers from a sensitive or irritated skin.
As a hair care ingredient, balances the natural moisture of your hair while restoring any dehydration caused by external physical conditions such as sunlight or seawater.
- A, E, F vitamin complex. A combination of vitamins that provides the hydration and the antioxidant protection the complexion requires.
- Allantoin. Supports cells regeneration while enhancing the formation of a healthy, bright tissue due to its ability to increase the hydration level in the intracellular tissue as well as the keratin on the out layer of the skin. Almost eliminates any skin’s roughness while offering a long lasting smoothing effect. Essential for skin and complexion that has been exposed to heavy environmental factors.
- Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) Oil. Nourishes and deeply hydrates the skin. Relieves cracked skin while providing an excellent antioxidant protection due to its high content in vitamin E.
- Alpha Bisabolol. The main ingredient extracted from chamomile that has a distinctive soothing action. Used specially in the Olivaloe Eye Cream, alpha bisabolol helps reducing bags under the eyes as well as relieving the accumulated stress over the tired skin.
- Amaranth extract (Amaranthus Caudatus). Herbal extract rich in metal elements including Ca (Calcium), Mg (Magnesium), K (Potassium) and P (Phosphorus), the combination of which stimulates and revitalises the skin. It also contains vitamic C as well as plenty of the complex B vitamins that help soothing irritations. Extracted from organic cultivation. Also used as a hair care ingredient in the Olivaloe Shampoo providing a unique shiny result to your hair appearance.
- Avocado oil. Rich in sterolines, which tend to support the regeneration of the skin’s tissue. Easily absorbed with unique soothing and nourishing properties something that classifies is it as an ideal moisturiser for dehydrated skin.
- Calendula Oil. Extract of Calendula officinalis plant rich in carotenoids and flavonoids with high antiseptic properties and a unique soothing action. Suitable for sensitive skin, calendula is also used in the Olivaloe Eye Cream, relieving in a unique way the complexion around tired eyes.
- Camphor Oil. Normally used to soothe and relax tired feet, as apart from its antiseptic action it offers highly decongestant properties, leaving an immediate sense of relaxation and wellness.
- Carrot Oil. One of the main ingredients in the tanning oil that offers a fast and deep sun tan.
- Chamomile Oil. Nourishes and smoothes your skin while offering a shine and deep hydration. Also rich in flavonoids with typical anti-inflammatory properties, soothes and relieves the skin from any irritation caused by solar radiation.
- Coconut Oil. One of the main ingredients in the tanning oil that offers a fast and deep sun tan.
- Cotton (Gossypium Herbaceum) Seeds Extract. Rich in proteins, sugars and most vitamins of the relevant B complex, a combination that hydrates and pampers the skin while relieving irritations as well as any unpleasant feeling of tension that sensitive complexions normally have.
- Crushed Olive Kernels. Seeds from crushed olive kernels used specially in the Olivaloe Face & Body Scrub in order to remove dead cells on the out layer of the skin. They clean deeply without leaving any dry sensation. Thus they prepare it to receive all the beneficial nutrients that either the cream or the emulsion can offer.
- Euphrasia extract. Rich in tannins and flavonoids. It has a soothing, antibacterial action and tightens dilated pores while managing any irritations. Particularly suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
- Glycerin (Natural extract). Gently improves the quality of your skin by significantly contributing to its hydration.
- Green Tea extract. Well known for its rich antioxidant and anti-aging action due to the flavonoids and the tannins it contains. It completely eliminates free radicals, while offering a unique soothing effect that calms tired skin. Suitable for extremely sensitive skin such as face complexion as well the area around the eyes.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalone & Dipeptide-2 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3. A unique combination of 3 active ingredients that stimulate the lymphatic circulation and improve the consistency of the complexion by protecting its collagen. Furthermore, they significantly reduce the permeability of blood vessels, preventing this way any fluid accumulation under the eyes. This has as a result the elimination of any bags under the eyes area while the whole complexion appears healthy, elastic and hydrated.
- Imperata Cylindrica extract. A unique extract that supports out layer skin- cells to balance their hydration level helping this way your skin to remain moisturised. It provides an excellent, immediate and long-lasting hydration.
- Jicama Root extract. Extract from the root of the plant Jicama, originally founded in Brazil & Peru. Highly resistant to extreme weather conditions, supporting hair redress that has become rough dry and shineless from sun exposure and seawater.
- Jojoba Oil (Organically caltivated). Extract of the plant Simmondsia chinensis, a rare and clear oily ingredient consisted of a unique wax esters synthesis. Rich in phospholipids, with high beneficial properties for the complexion. Rich also in vitamin E, in the form of natural tocopherols that minimise oxidation risk. Highly resistant at the same time to any oxidation due to the fact that it does not contain any polyunsaturated elements. Overall it possesses excellent moisturising and emollient properties that improve skin’s elasticity while making it smooth and pliable. An ideal element for sensitive and dry skin.
- Juglans Regia fruit Oil. One of the main ingredients in the tanning oil that offers a fast and deep sun tan.
- Laurel leaves extract. Moisturises and strengthen the hair in such a way that they look shiny and healthier.
- Lavender Oil. Offers highly soothing properties, relaxes both muscles and nervous system while relieving any muscle pain directly.
- Linseed & Palm Oil. Α supreme combination that provides all the essential Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which boost the natural effect of lipids originally found on the skin in order to prevent moisture loss and dehydration. A unique protection for extremely dry and sensitive skin that suffers from flashing as well as the unpleasant feeling of stretching, stem from heavy environmental conditions. Ingredients from organic catalysis without any chemical solvents.
- Macadamia nut oil. Has a unique anti-aging effect due to its high content of palmitoleic acid, an essential element of the complexion that is being reduced as years go by. Complexion’s lipids contain 22% of palmitoleic acid, which in combination with palmitic acid constitute the 50% of the overall lipids capacity of the complexion. Its action lies in its unique moisturising effect, in the protection of the protein structure and on the moisture loss prevention. This is why, the alternative replacement of it is considered essential, especially for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Mallow extract. Due to its soothing and anti-aging properties, softens skin, while preventing the appearance of any fine lines or wrinkles. A complete action against free radicals.
- Menthol Oil. Normally used to soothe and relax tired feet, as apart from its antiseptic action it offers highly decongestant properties, leaving an immediate sense of relaxation and wellness.
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 (Ω3 & Ω6). Fatty acids that boost the natural effect of lipids originally found on the skin in order to prevent moisture loss and dehydration.
- Pine Oil. Has unique antibacterial and antiseptic properties on the one side, while on the other, it improves blood circulation.
- Provitamin B5 (Panthenol). Supports and increases hydration and elasticity of the complexion while soothing any irritations on it. Furthermore it stimulated the regeneration of the epithelium healing this way minor wounds, even in small concentrations.
As a hair care ingredient, offers a long lasting hydration. It gives volume and shine to the hair. Reduces cracking at the edges while at the same time improves softness as well as the general condition of damaged hair.
- Purple Orchid (Orchis Mascula) extract. Rich in polysaccharides with a unique moisturising effect that helps smoothing fine lines. Also plentiful in polyphenols, which offer a high skin protection.
- Red Grape. Used specially in the Hair Sunscreen Lotion, red grape, nourishes and strengthens your hair while offering a unique protection against free radicals due to its antioxidant action.
- Rice Oil. Rich in antioxidants, offering a natural shield protection against free radicals. A premium moisturiser that prevents skins damage and premature aging normally caused by ultraviolet radiation.
- Rosemary Oil. Improves blood circulation and relieves swelling and local skin irritations. Highly recommended for rheumatism, arthritis and very tired legs.
- Royal Jelly. With a unique property to nourish and revitalise the skin, improves the structure of the complexion while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Sage extract (Salvia Officinalis). Extract from the leaves of Salvia Officinalis plant, organically cultivated. It possesses characteristic antibacterial, astringent and antiseptic properties. It protects the skin from oxidative stress and free radicals, while soothing any irritation.
In addition, as a hair care ingredient it complete balances oiliness on the scalp area.
- Shea butter (Organically cultivated). Rich in vitamins A & E with a unique soothing and moisturising action due to its high content in phytosterols as well as in plenty antioxidant elements. A complete natural protection from the entire spectrum of solar radiation.
- Silicone (bioactive). Reinforces the natural keratin of the hair preventing this way any damage from the free radicals.
- Silk Amino Acids. Penetrate and nourish the hair repairing this way any appearing damage to them. Possessing excellent moisturising properties offering a smooth polishing appearance to your hair making them shiny and easy to comb.
- Sodium Hyaluronate. Highly supports the hydration of the skin due to its unique attribute to hold up to 1000 times its weight in moisture while increases the softness of the skin. It gradually releases this moisture, keeping the skin hydrated for over 24 hours.
- Sunflower extract (Helianthus Annuus Seed oil). Oil rich in A, D and E vitamins as well as several minerals, linoleic and oleic acid. A unique natural combination with high antioxidant properties that nourishes and moisturises the complexion.
As a hair care ingredient, protects hair from free radicals as well as from ultraviolet radiation. Further more it protects and nourishes dyed hair while helping it to maintain its colour, which actually lasts longer.
- Vitamin E. Moisturises the skin deeply while working as a filter protection against UV rays due to its unique property to be diffused into the complexion’s cells. Possesses a strong antioxidant effect, as well as a complete action against free radicals.
As a hair care ingredient, Stimulates circulation on the scalp area thereby strengthens the hair preventing this way any possible loss of hair. At the same time, it is considered to be one of the most necessary nutrient elements that help to reduce fractures while hydrating even the most dry type of hair.
- Vitamin H (Biotin). Premium hair care ingredient, widely know as biotin, Vitamin H in combination with a specific cysteine derivative, strengthen the hair and prevent hair loss.
- Wheat proteins. Rich in amino acids, which enhance skin’s structure and increase its flexibility without any further unpleasant stretching sensation.